One day of intensive training will teach you the following
: To perform a full-scale diagnostics of Tesla cars
To carry out repair works (without affecting the vehicle performance)
- read and decode alert codes;
- connect the device correctly to vehicle connection ports;
- understand the functionality of LOKI and how to apply it in practice.
To configure vehicle systems correctly
- program ECUs to a car;
- observe safety rules when working with high voltage vehicle systems;
- know the primary steps in servicing Tesla at a workshop;
- pair Key Fo
Download a detailed training plan from here.Why us?
- install navigation;
- activate autopilot;
- make correct performance settings (software & hardware);
- work with Secure Config
We are a team of engineers and programmers who have spent a lot of time and effort diagnosing Tesla cars to find the best diagnostic solutions. As a result, LOKI - a user-friendly diagnostic scanner with an intuitive interface for full-scale diagnostics of Tesla has been created.
Communicating with customers 24/7, we are well aware of the most challenging issues and are always one step ahead, providing solutions to the problems. Every day, together with our authorized distributor - MSG Equipment, we diagnose and repair Tesla cars and develop software updates for LOKI. That is why we have both - good theoretical background and strong practical skills. And, of course, we are happy to share it with you.General aspects of the training
The course agenda is busy and productive and ensures full absorption in studies.
One or two employers working for the same company can take the course.Within one training day, we will stud
1. Tesla design and configuration: Model S/X, Model 3/Y;
2. Tesla battery pack structure and basics;
3. Electronic control units and their functions;
4. Common problems and service operations;
5. Modes and principles of diagnostics;
6. Certificates. Software updates and applications;
7. Diagnostic issues: cause and effect;
8. LOKI diagnostic scanner: detailed operating guide;
9. Questions and answers.
The classes are held at our partner's specially equipped facility – MSG Equipment Training Center (Kharkiv, Ukraine).We have everything necessary to provide a thorough introduction into Tesla basics – profound knowledge and the following training resources
1) Tesla Model 3 (used as a training model) and a diagnostic scanner – LOKI.
2) A comfortable Training Center equipped with facilities for conferences.
3) A completely tooled-up technical zone.
4) A team of seasoned professionals - developers, course instructors, and specialists in the repair of electric vehicles.Upon completion, the course graduates are added to the Telegram chat for technical support. There our specialists provide prompt answers to all the questions concerning Tesla diagnostics and repair as well as an expert opinion
On issues relating to the cost and dates of the training, please contact our managers.
Phone number: +380667710993